Coronavirus Contingency Plan
In case of House to Home going into lockdown due to the Coronavirus, we will carry out the following:
House to Home’s computer and telephone systems are internet based which allows us to be at least 60 – 70% operational via our internet cloud.
In case of a lock down situation, our telephone automated options will be changed to the following:
- Emergency Maintenance Works.
(These works will only be carried out if they are deemed to be harmful to your health or the property).Maintenance Works.
2. Non Emergency Maintenance Works.
(We will make a record of the required works and make contact with you once the lockdown is over).Moving in or out of our service.
3. Move in and out of our service.
4. All Local Authorities.
All emails are will be monitored and replied to as per normal.
House to Home’s Maintenance Department will not be operating fully. Depending on the level of the lock down, we will carry out the following works or video call you if possible, to explain what can be done to fix the issue.
Emergency Maintenance Works
- Maintenance works that is deemed as to be harmful to life or property.
- Complete loss of power – video call will be conducted at first to try to help to fix the issue. If we need to attend and it is not working due to you have ran out of electric you will be charged for a call out.
- Complete loss of heating – video call will be conducted at first to try to help to fix the issue.
- If a safety alarm isn’t working, we will drop the required alarm to the property.
- Unable to gain entry – We will attend if the lock is broken but if you have lost your key there will be a call out fee and the cost of getting a new key cut, payment will be needed in advance.
- Blocked drains – video call will be conducted first to try to help to fix the issue.
If we cannot help to fix the fault via a video call, we will drop heaters to the property until such time an engineer can be arranged.
If we need to attend and it is not working due to you have ran out of gas, you will be charged for a call out.
In case of a fire please call 999, if you smell gas please turn your gas meter off, open all your windows and call 0800111999.
Non-Emergency Maintenance Works:
During the lock down period all non-emergency maintenance repair works will be placed on hold. But we will still ask you to report them as we will make arrangement as soon as possible. To report a maintenance repair, please do so via our website or smart device application.
Website – www.h2hlettings.com
Application – H2Hlettings
We will make contact and arrangements in due course.
Move in and Move outs
All empty properties and rooms will be allocated its own individual lock safe outside of the property with its own unique pin code.
We will call you and give you the description to the location of the lock box and the unique pin code and the rules will be explained to you.
HMO Rooms – If you are being asked to leave the property, please can you secure the room and leave all bedding and furniture in room along with the keys in the top drawer of the chest of drawers along with your signing sheet and service charge.
Self-contained Property – If you are being asked to leave the property, please can you leave all furnishings, bedding, signing sheet and keys in the kitchen of the property.
If this contingency plan comes into place, the 01322 337070 number will be our emergency contact number.
For any further update please download our app h2hlettings or visit our website www.h2hlettings.com