Maintenance Report Form
It is important to House to Home Lettings that our clients can contact us even when our office is closed. If you do have a maintenance issue which is NOT an emergency please click here and your maintenance issue will notify our maintenance team. Someone will contact you within the next 24 hours.
House to Home Maintenance Time Schedule
House to Home Lettings Ltd must attend and endeavour to complete within the below time scale.
Emergency Repairs (Within FOUR Hours)
- A flood or seriously leaking pipe
- Something else that is deemed to be a serious and immediate risk to your health and safety.
Emergency Repairs (Within ONE Working Day)
- Complete loss of power and hot water
- Complete loss of heating (Between 30th October and 1St May) – Heaters must be supplied.
- A minor leak from a domestic pipe if the leak is not containable and/or it is causing damage to the property or belongings
- Broken toilet
- Downstairs broken windows
- Unable to gain access
- Complete loss of heating (Three Days) (Between 30th April and 1st November)
- A minor leak from a domestic if the leak is containable (Five Days)
- No lighting in one room (Five Days)
- Upstairs broken windows (Five Days)
- Removal broken White appliance (Seven Days)
- Mould (Seven Days)
- A minor leak from a waste pipe (Nine Days)
- Missing Tiles (Between 30th October and 1St May) (Seven Days)
- Removal of unwanted furniture and white appliances (Twenty Eights Days)
- Missing Tiles (Between 30th April and 1st November) (Twenty Eights Days)
- Pest Control (Depending of type of infestation) (Seven to Twenty-Eight Days)
- Cosmetic Decoration (Six Months)
If you report a non-urgent repair request which is to be undertaken as part of a planned programme we will write to you within five working days to confirm the timescale for completing the work.
Please Click Here to download a copy of the above schedule.
If you are suffering from condensation, please Click Here to download some advise.